Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: Model - 12 textures
- All materials and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- NOTE - The 3ds, lwo, obj and fbx-files contains only textures, no shaders.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 43847 - Vertices - 44176 - 11 Objects - 12 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Yakovlev Pchela-1T is a unmanned aerial vehilce (UAV) manufactured by the Russian
Yakovlev Design Bureau. Its primary use for surveillance and observation in battlefield
environments with downlinked video. Other implementations and uses include target designation
and as a training target.
The Pchela is launched using rocket assist by two solid propellant booster rocket engines, and it is
recovered via parachute.The Pchela-1T has a range 60 km (37mi), flies at 100-2500m (328-8,203ft) altitude at 120-180km/h (75-112mph).