THIS SCENE RENDERS EXACTLY AS ATACHED PREVIEW.
no postprocessing of any kind.
Very high quality, realistic, detailed, anatomically accurate model of a rat skeleton.
- Anatomicaly correct to real animal
- High Definition model for extreme close-ups
- State of the art texturing & lightning
- All parts fully maped
- All materials with normal maps
- Render scene with light included - download and press render
This model is available for:
- 3ds max 2009 (Render Ready: 2 versions in separate files: VRay & default Scanline Renderer. Materials, light setup and textures included.)
- Maya 2009
- Cinema4D R10
- LightWave 7
multi file formats for various software:
- FBX v2009.0
- VRML 2.0
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your audience with a top class, accurate representation of rat skeleton.
Also check out my other anatomy skeleton models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
The skeleton of rat has 223 bones that are distributed into the axial skeleton and the appendicular skeleton. The axial skeleton consists of skull, vertebral column, sternum, ribs and ear ossicles. The appendicular skeleton is represented by girdles and limb bones.
keywords: rat skeleton mouse anatomy rodent skeletal system animal skull bone rib mammal laboratory lab medical science bones dead creature realistic textured polygon hi poly hires