The model is completed of materials and textures.
You can find the UV Layout in the ZIP - see folder 'UV Layout'.
For example purposes, the scene includes the room simply made by two planes with texture applied.
The fire is made by physical effect and particle. How to enable the fire (only for Blender):
- enable to render the object called FireDomain;
- enable to render the object called FireEmitter;
- doing the following step the first time: select the object FireDomain, go to the panel Physics, scroll down and click the button "Bake All Dynamics". This operation could take several minutes.
- move to the frame you want render.
List of textures:
- Fire1.jpg 2048x2048 px
- Fire1b.jpg 2048x2048 px
- Fire2.jpg 2048x2048 px
- Fire2b.jpg 2048x2048 px
- Fire3.jpg 2048x2048 px
- Fire3b.jpg 2048x2048 px
The model is available in the following formats:
- Blender format .BLEND;
- 3DS format (.3ds);
- COLLADA format (.dae);
- Wavefront OBJ (+ MTL file for materials);
The scene is rendered with Blender.