More information on : www.deex.info
- Set the quality automatically with one slider (image sampler quality, GI quality, etc etc…)
- All qualities are controled by presets
- 2 DeeX presets builded by default (for exterior and interior)
- Edit/delete/save/share your presets qualities with all users
- Lock an attribute and the tool will keep the user value
- Optimization chooser : choose what do you want to control (Image sampler, irradiance map, light cache, system, etc etc…)
- Optimization chooser : add differente quality for each render option (Image sampler, irradiance map, light cache, system, etc etc…)
- Change resolution in one click (quality is linked to resolution)
- Fast control : choose the best « combo » for GI, quickly control the rendering options (Motion blur, displacement, ambient occlusion, DOF, etc etc…)
- PreComp : Vray To Nuke : generate automatic preCompositing Nuke files
- Tool : import multiple proxies in one click
- Tool : connect automatically all shaders to proxies materials (correspondence between proxy slot name and shader name. Work with name space/references)
- Tool : convert all (or selection) your textures into tiled exr. Color space for each texture is preserved automatically.
- Tool : automatic Material ID and Object ID generation
- API : control the tool without the interface
- Update your tool in one click
- Auto update check every 15 days
Deex Vray Fast is free
Install and start the tool :
Download the zip file, unzip and copy all files in your Maya Python path.
This tool work for
Linux and Windows : Maya 2011/2012/2013/2014
Osx : Maya 2014
After in Maya, in the script editor, execute :
See the documentation here : click here
Why donate ?
Donations are a great way to show your appreciation for my work. Besides being an incredible boost to my morale, they help me pay for hosting and are also a great incentive to fix any bug you find in my tool and to add new features. I work on Deex Vray Fast in my free time. You don’t need a PayPal account to donate.